Use Seymour Info to find books and other resources available in any of the University Libraries facilities. For more information on using this search tool, please visit our Seymour Info User Guide.
Looking for fiction? Visit our Find Fiction Guide for tips on finding novels, short stories, poetry, and more!
University Libraries subscribe to a number of electronic book platforms that allow users to read full-text books online. For more information on e-book features and accessing e-books using subscription platforms, please visit our eBook Features Guide.
Please note that only currently enrolled students, faculty, and staff may access e-books from off-campus. Off-campus users will be prompted to enter their CampusID username and password.
Search for items using the Course ID, Course Instructor, Course Name or Any Field (for book title).
If no results are found, select “New Search” at the top of the screen, and search the entire catalog using the book title and/or author’s name.
If you still cannot find what you're looking for, consult a staff member at the Circulation Desk, or contact us through the Ask-A-Librarian form.
For additional instructions with images, visit the Course Reserves page of the Seymour Info Guide.
Double-sided B&W: $0.17
Single-sided Color: $0.35
Double-sided Color: $0.68
Payment methods include credit/debit cards, PayPal, Wēpa account funds, and Wēpa print cards.Add funds directly to your account by selecting "Deposit Funds" at any print station or from within your Wēpa account.
Wēpa print cards, which work like gift cards, are available to purchase with cash or card at the Cook Library Circulation Desk or Gulf Coast Library Access Services Desk.
Wēpa print solution is a cloud-based system that allows users to upload documents on the go and print them conveniently at any Wēpa print station.
How it works:
1) Upload your document to the Wēpa print cloud
2) Login at any Wēpa print station with your CampusID
3) Select payment method and print your documents
• Web: Login here, click "Document Upload," and select your documents. Access your uploaded documents at any Wēpa print station.
• Mobile: Download the "Wēpa Print" app and follow the instructions.
• Email: Attach your document to an email and send it to [email protected]. Use the Wēpa Code provided in the confirmation email to print your document at any Wēpa print station.
• Cloud: Access your Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, Office 365, or OneDrive account at any Wēpa print station to print your files.
• USB: Insert your USB drive at any Wēpa print station.
Visit the Wēpa User Guide to learn more.
Fees are as follows:
Faxing to local* and toll-free numbers: $1.00 flat rate
Faxing to long distance numbers: $2.50 first page plus $1.00 for each additional page
Scanning to email address: $0.75 per page
*Mississippi area codes 228, 601, 662, and 769 are considered local numbers.
You must bring proof of confirmation when you come to the room to claim your slot - a printout, saved email or screenshot on phone, laptop, or other device, etc.
Reserve a study room with the University Libraries Study Room Reservation System.
University Libraries do not collect print study guides, practice tests, or other preparation materials for standardized tests such as the GRE, Praxis, and TOEFL.
Many tests of this type are administered by ETS, a nonprofit organization. Visit the ETS website for more information about the resources and services that ETS provides to test takers.