Welcome to the MLA Tutorial
After completing this tutorial, you should be able to:
- Apply the correct formatting rules to set up your paper according to MLA specifications.
- Identify situations where parenthetical references are needed.
- Construct parenthetical references within the body of the paper.
- Recognize the cross-referencing relationship between the parenthetical (in-text) references and the Works Cited page.
- Construct a Works Cited list encompassing different types of source material.