How do I get an article that is not available full-text?

First, use the library catalog to make sure that the article is not available in print in one of the University Libraries. For more information on how to do this, read the FAQ "How do I find an article if I already have the citation?"

If an article is not available in print or full-text electronic format, use the University Libraries' Interlibrary Loan Service to request a copy of the article. Interlibrary loan (ILL) services are available to current students, faculty, staff, and to members of the USM Alumni Association.