Use the library catalog to find books and other resources available in any of the University Libraries.
E-books may be found by entering your search terms here and then choosing “Online Resource” from the left-hand menu.
Begin on the reserves lookup screen in the catalog. To search by instructor, click on instructor search under the course reserves heading and type all or part of the instructor's last name. Then click Submit.
To search by course name, click on the course search under the course reserves heading, type all or part of the course name, such as Introduction to Computing, and then click Submit.
Double-sided B&W: $0.15
Single-sided Color: $0.35
Double-sided Color: $0.68
Wepa print solution is a cloud-based system that will allow users to upload documents on-the-go and print them conveniently at any Wepa print station. Send documents from any computer, smartphone or tablet.
Upload your document:
• Access your box, Google Drive, Dropbox or One Drive account at any Wepa print station
• Web Upload: log in at wepanow.com/webupload, select your documents and "send to Wepa"
• Wepa print app: download the app at wepanow.com/printapp, open your document, choose "file>print" and select your preferred Wepa printer
• Email to print: attach your document to an email, send to firstname.lastname@example.org and use the provided Wepa code to print your document at any Wepa print station
• Mobile App: download the "Wepa print" app and follow the instructions
• USB drive: insert your USB drive at any Wepa print station
- Insert your Southern Miss ID card
- Select your document
- Choose your payment method
Local faxes (inside Hattiesburg): $1.00 flat rate
Long distance faxes, 1st page only: $2.50
Long distance faxes, additional pages: $1.00 per page
You must bring proof of confirmation when you come to the room to claim your slot - a printout, saved email or screenshot on phone, laptop, or other device, etc.
Reserve a group study room with the Cook Library Group Study Room Reservation System.
Test prep materials may be available at your local public library. In addition, the Mississippi Library Commission provides access to the Learn-a-Test online service through local public libraries; ask for the Learning Express Test Center at your local public library.
Test prep. materials may also be purchased from the University Bookstore, online book seller, or local book store.
Many tests of this type are administered by ETS, a nonprofit organization. Visit www.ets.org for more information about the resources and services that ETS provides to test takers.